relaxing mode...
Firstly, I would like to express a warm welcome back to Esther who had a great time at Hokkaido!
I'm quite into baking lately, thus, I decided to spend my noon baking a moist chocolate cake. It turned out pretty well. But I've learnt that cake powder would eventually be the best choice for a sponge cake instead of the normal plain flour.
Initially wanted to meet lian and gang, but they decided to go clubbing instead. I shouldn't waste my money drinking away, why not use it for high tea or indulge in chocolate right?
May - I foresee a pretty hectic and busy month. With my Japanese intermediate lesson commencing next sunday, it means straight 8 months before I strive to attain my JLPT level 4 int'l certificate. Also, practical lesson for my class 3 is coming right up after I apply for my PDL this coming Monday. For army, I will be going away for a 2 weeks course from 28th May to 8th June. Thereafter, its time to chuck everything aside and countdown for ORD. At the same time, start to worry what's coming up next. And with Ting's birthday round the corner, it means that the birthday cycle is here again. Guys, can you believe how fast 1 year have past? Christmas is coming! lol!
Still in the midst of planning for our Hokkaido trip end of year! Esther's Japanese network is wider, so she is sourcing for the best spot for skiing. Although I may sound abit dead, but, i'm freaking excited. It means wearing skiing gear and thick winter clothing, wrapping ourselves like dumplings!
Can I have this? Pleaseeee....
I've finally discovered that blood ties between Usamimi and Usamomo! No one knows their difference until I realised it today! Clever me~
Usamimi is white and Usamomo is pink. haha ;)
Lastly, my blog have been embedded with a chinese song. Stuck upon hearing it for the very first time. Hope you all will like it~
I'm quite into baking lately, thus, I decided to spend my noon baking a moist chocolate cake. It turned out pretty well. But I've learnt that cake powder would eventually be the best choice for a sponge cake instead of the normal plain flour.
Initially wanted to meet lian and gang, but they decided to go clubbing instead. I shouldn't waste my money drinking away, why not use it for high tea or indulge in chocolate right?
May - I foresee a pretty hectic and busy month. With my Japanese intermediate lesson commencing next sunday, it means straight 8 months before I strive to attain my JLPT level 4 int'l certificate. Also, practical lesson for my class 3 is coming right up after I apply for my PDL this coming Monday. For army, I will be going away for a 2 weeks course from 28th May to 8th June. Thereafter, its time to chuck everything aside and countdown for ORD. At the same time, start to worry what's coming up next. And with Ting's birthday round the corner, it means that the birthday cycle is here again. Guys, can you believe how fast 1 year have past? Christmas is coming! lol!
Still in the midst of planning for our Hokkaido trip end of year! Esther's Japanese network is wider, so she is sourcing for the best spot for skiing. Although I may sound abit dead, but, i'm freaking excited. It means wearing skiing gear and thick winter clothing, wrapping ourselves like dumplings!
Can I have this? Pleaseeee....
I've finally discovered that blood ties between Usamimi and Usamomo! No one knows their difference until I realised it today! Clever me~
Usamimi is white and Usamomo is pink. haha ;)
Lastly, my blog have been embedded with a chinese song. Stuck upon hearing it for the very first time. Hope you all will like it~




